Sunday, January 4, 2009

These are some of my favorite lines from songs:

{Credit to No Doubt}

It's too bad, you're so sad, wish you could have had what I had. And its so sad, its too bad, maybe I could make you feel better. Maybe I'm supposed to make you feel better.

I'm like you, I had it easy, You're dark blue, stained from previous days.

I sip on dreams and choke on real things.

I concentrate on empty spaces, A passive pondering of blankness, Sit down shut up, controlled obsessions.

Am I wasting all of your time, And all my cute days on regret?

Damsel in distress is quite submissive, Look how sun burnt my vanity is.

If we both want the love and I want long enough, Then the ground that we're on might be common.

If you bore me then I'm comfortable, If you interest me I'm scared.

Like a fresh battery, I'm energized by you.

I'm sorry, you've had some scarey days.

No comments:

Post a Comment